Our client, a rapid growth consulting / investment firm, is looking for a Senior Consultant (Director Title).
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Use critical thinking capabilities to solve business problems
- Work with Project Sponsor and Stakeholders to complete Project Charter outlining scope, goals, deliverable, resources, budget, and timelines
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Communicate project status to sponsor and all stakeholders; monitor and escalate risks and issues as appropriate
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure team members have the tools needed and provide timely feedback
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- 4+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a leading university
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in interfacing with client executives
- Experience working in multiple industries and business areas
- Must be flexible with a high tolerance for uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Strategy consultants
- Human resource consultants
- Information technology consultancy firms
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Please feel free to drop whatsapp message to +852 9736 6100 for any information!