Our client is one of the world investment bank. They are looking for a Senior China Region M&A Banker (VP/D level) for their M&A team who can speak fluent Mandarin and English.
The team structure:
· Does cover HK, Korea, Taiwan and China
· Manage both HK and SH office
· Mainly SOE/POE market’s cross-border M&A
· 8 to 12 years of experience in M&A business in China/HK. Additional ECM/IPO experience will be a plus
· Preferably PRC national based in HK. If HongKonger, then must be fluent in Mandarin. Conversant in English too
· Main Clients would be Chinese SOE
· Open to regular travel to China. Flexibility to relocate to Shanghai will be a plus
· Type 6 EO/RI would be ideal
· Part of the 3 persons team based in HK. If senior enough, can lead the team
· Work with regional corporate finance offices in SG, MY and IDN for regional M&A and ECM/IPO opportunities
*It is a small team indeed. They have a few junior CF staff to support. So he helps with the pitch book, valuation, comps analysis, market research etc. The head that we are hiring needs to be able to lead execution.
If you are interested, Please send CV to
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org