Our client, a reputable Corporate Bank is now looking for an Senior Officer in Operations Management. Reporting to the team leader, you will be
responsible for the following duties:
- Handle operational risk control and efficiency enhancement through risk data collection, risk analysis and KPI;
- Collecting risk data and KPI on operational risk control and analyze data
- Prepare reports on risk data
- Monitor and enhance service quality and work efficiency of the department
- Work with other internal stakeholders on enhancing operational efficiency
- Other ad-hoc duties as instructed
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 3 years experiences in Banking operations
- Native in Cantonese, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is a plus
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.