Our client, a well-known consulting firm is currently expanding their team and they are looking for a Senior Research Associate.
- The Senior Research Associate will provide project support to the client facing team who manages several projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing information exchange between council members and the clients, allowing the clients to make more informed and confident investment decisions. The Senior Research Associate duty is required to complete time sensitive research requests by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts. Beside, telephone consultations there may be also consist of surveys, research travel programs, and in-depth engagements.
- Responsible for supporting the client facing team organizing and hosting small group session between members and the clients and program private meetings for members at client offices.
- Enhancing and developing relationships with the most respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants into the councils through research, networking, and direct outreach.
- Working towards gaining responsibility of creating relationships with the clients, who are primarily leading investment professionals across APAC. This relationship will create in-person client meetings, project execution, and phone communication.
- Expected to work closely with the Sales and Business Development team and other research professionals to develop customized products for the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Mandarin. Fluency in an additional Asian language (Korean, Vietnamese, Bahasa or Thai) is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc., plus ongoing curiosity about trends and personalities in the project-related sector
- Have demonstrated past performance and business judgment, in the following areas:Sales, negotiation, or networking with high-end professionals; and/or business development, corporate development, product development,
- Product management
- Ability to identify best match/solution of requests/questions and to handle ad-hoc over time
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume and a cover letter:
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.