Our Client is a well known Chinese investment firm and they are looking for a junior stuff for their real estate investment team.
- Conduct cash flow/financial /statistical/deal analysis and periodic reports and, gather market research data, reconcile financial data and formulate investment strategies.
- Deal structuring, coordinating the due diligence; understanding and challenging the due diligence findings and performing sensitivities on the business plan.
- Perform post investment monitoring against budgets and/or underwriting proposals and prepare reports to senior management and investors.
- Support other seniors in negotiations, formulating strategies, working on investment recommendations and presentations.
- University degree in Finance/Quantitative Finance/Economics is preferable; CPA/CFA is a plus
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in private equity, financial institution, investment house or accounting firms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with strong understanding of principles of finance and investment essential.
- Strong problem solving ability
- Self-confidence, ability to work within tight deadlines
- Positive, team-oriented, hands-on work style
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Good relationship with various potential partners and property agents
- The role is based in HK but travel in the PRC
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: Gordon.email@example.com AND CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you