Our Client, a Japanese based electronic company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual for the position of Senior Accountant & Accounting Manager.
- - Supervise the department;
- Liaise with internal & external auditors, bankers, company secretary, tax representative;
- Liaise with subsidiary companies in China – accounting department;
- Review all accounting vouchers;
- Control cashflow;
- Review letter of credit and shipping documents;
- Arrange rebate payable;
- Arrange interim & year-end audit;
- Prepare monthly & quarterly reports on both company and consolidated levels;
- Arrange quarterly budgeting;
- Arrange annual profits tax return filing;
- Maintain company secretarial file;
- - Degree holder in Accounting or Finance.
- Qualified member of ACCA or equivalent qualifications. (For Accounting Mgr.)
- Minimum 10 years (for Chief Accountant – at least 6 to 8 yrs) of accounting experience ideally in Japanese/multinational company environment.
- Knowledge & experience on China trade.
- Preferably experience in Sun accounting system would be an advantage.
- Experience on system upgrade project would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English, Chinese & Mandarin. Japanese would be an advantage.
- Immediately available or with short notice period is preferred.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you