Securities Firm: Accounting/Finance Department (Associate to AVP Level)
Our Client, a leading Securities firm is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their Finance Department.
- Prepare month-end management reports, e.g. departmental P&L report and actual vs budget variance analysis reports.
- Prepare Weekly business review report analysing on business trend, monitor and forecast business performance.
- Prepare presentation materials for financial results meetings held by the management
- Perform daily preparation, analysis and reconciliation of trading P&L and funding cost for fixed income business (FIST).
- Maintain & Update Accounting Policy & Procedure Manual.
- Prepare financial analysis, variance analysis and assist management to analyse costs and control expenditure
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing accounting data
- Handle the enquires from department heads in relation to financial performance of related line of business
- Collaborate with internal/ external auditors for annual audit.
- Other relevant tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in securities or banking industry
- Holder of CPA, ACCA or other relevant professional qualifications
- Prior experience in SFC’s financial resources rule return (FRR) preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office especially formula and functions in MS Excel
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Reliable, self-motivated, mature and good teamwork player. Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including:
1) Current and expected salary
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.