As one of the most experienced and leading Data analytics and cloud solution providers, our client has established a solid proven track record of delivering sophisticated technology solutions to multinational corporate customers and local enterprises across a diverse range of industries. The company has also developed strong expertise in mobile platforms, including O2O business and entertainment apps. Our client enjoys a well-established network as well as a wealth of experience in the IT industry worldwide, all backed by a solid track record in serving local and multinational clients in Hong Kong, Macau, and Mainland China for two decades.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being responsible for coaching business stakeholders and delivery teams on a regular basis to apply an Agile mindset to all aspects of delivery, including planning, design, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, integration, release, monitoring, and troubleshooting
You will participate in a global-wide agile transformation and support across locations/businesses/functions, the Local Business Unit, and the Regional Business Unit.
Success for you is developing market differentiating services as part of an agile, customer-centric development capability.
- Ensure Agile methodologies are running smoothly with both team and the whole organization by coaching, training and mentoring
- Deliver the IT projects scope, quality, milestone within the timeline
- Attend different scrum meeting, review and releasing planning
- Proactively coordinating with different stakeholders including IT team members and vendor side
- Utilize Agile methodology for managing scrum processes across teams
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings
- Conduct reviews on the teams' progress and maximize efficiency for project development
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to continuously identify areas for improvement
- Acting as scrum master across all projects for the Software Engineering team. Facilitating all agile meetings (stand-up, iteration planning, showcase, retrospective).
- Ensuring team members keep meaningful, accurate, and up-to-date status for all Stories in Jira.
- Delivering projects that meet or exceed client expectations on time and on budget.
- Proactively recommending improvements to our internal processes, increasing the value we provide to our clients and teams.
- Regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are progressing on schedule and teams are aware of their commitments and deadlines.
- Managing client relationships, budgets, and expectations throughout the project.
- Coaching other project managers and software developers on agile practices; assisting other project managers with agile meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ related work experience in delivery and change, candidates with technical background and banking/financial industry experience are highly preferred
- 3 years’ proven experience in the coaching business, delivery teams, and management in Agile adoption
- Experience working within a delivery team as they transformed to become Agile
- Adaptive to changing situations and enjoy collaborating with teams in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Passionate for solving challenging problems and learning new skills
- Curious and open-minded
- A passion for driving culture and mindset change
- Design Thinking / Human-Centered Design experience an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in Chinese-Mandarin (Cantonese is a plus)
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment but permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- up to 50K basic x 12 monthly salary
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach via email@example.com (and cc firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.