- Identify business opportunities and build relationship with potential institutional client and professional investor within targeted market.
- Coordinate in preparing RFP document, due diligence, liaising in contract terms and signing of contract.
- Responsible for preparing PPT and other sales material.
- Address client enquiries and maintain strong relationship with existing clients.
- Deliver training and seminars to clients on a need basis.
- Handle client onboarding, reporting and order monitoring issues for clients across the region.
- Tackle any operational issues in the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Organise marketing events for the team.
- Coordinate between clients and the investment team to develop a wide range of investment product and to optimize the clients’ portfolio efficiency given their financial needs.
- Degree or above in Economics, Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 8 year sales & marketing experience in asset management or investment bank
- Strong knowledge in investment products
- Proactive, mature and outgoing attributes
- Knowledgeable in local financial market, products and regulatory frameworks
- Fluent Mandarin and English speaking, excellent written and communication skills
- Candidate with strong client base or connection in Mainland China and solid track record, will be considered Manager or higher position.
- Salary negotiable
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.