Our client, an undisputed leader in the Imaging accessory market is urgently looking for a Sales Manager to join their group.
- Develop and grow key customers in responsibility
- Full responsibility for meeting sales targets and key objectives set for responsible accounts.
- Monitor street pricing, competitive information, key market trends.
- Ensure our products are positioned and merchandised properly in the stores.
- Conduct product training sessions on own and with product managers.
- Establish and foster direct relationships with key contacts at these chains (purchasing dept. store managers)
- Make necessary recommendation to management on how to grow business and improve customer satisfaction.
- Budgeting, regular forecast, monthly report.
- Pursue profitability of the company by increasing quality sales and customer satisfaction for responsible accounts.
- A minimum of 10 years sales rep experience in the photo / imaging industry and position preferably dealing with major CE channel is required.
- Proven ability to create and implement an effective growth strategy.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the sales and marketing process.
- Must also have demonstrated success in managing professional and consumer product business.
- Strong coaching skills are required.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of category leadership principles
- Knowledge of consumer branding, communication and promotional techniques
- Strong computer skills; fond of photography
- The candidate must be dynamic proactive leader from the front.
- Consumer electronics experience and have strong interest in photography.
- Dealing a huge amount of SKUs exp.
- Managed a sizable team exp. is a MUST
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.