Our client, a Japanese full-service importer, wholesaler and distributor is looking for candidates for Sales Executive/Assistant Sales Manager – Foodservice roles.
- Manage assigned accounts, including big chains and individual restaurants, mainly Japanese.
- Have to acquire new customers to expand our business.
- Liaise with logistics and customer service teams to make sure high quality service to customers.
- Introduce new products to customers.
- Manage the credits and review them from time to time.
- Responsible for on-time collection of accounts receivables.
- Meet the assigned targets for both existing and new customers.
- University graduate in any discipline.
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese (Cantonese). Japanese is a plus but not mandatory.
- 3-8 year experiences in foodservice sales, preferably in Japanese and/or western restaurants. Knowledge of serving key accounts is preferred.
- Final grade and remuneration depends on his/her qualifications & experiences.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Mondays to Fridays (8am to 5pm)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.