Our Client, a Japanese Company, is now seeking for Sales Executive position(Replacement).
To identify and exploit new distribution partners and to manage the distributor accounts in the area of sales responsibilities to ensure that they achieve agreed sales targets and key business objectives in accordance with the company’s sales and marketing strategy.
- Prepare and implement sales plan, promotional and marketing plans for distributor accounts to ensure sales plan, promotional and marketing plans for distributor accounts meet the key business objectives in accordance with the company’s marketing strategy.
- Oversee the organization of A&P activities of distribution partners, ensuring that they are carried out efficiently and within agreed budgets, to enhance the brand image of the company and increase sales.
- Monitorthe performance of the distribution partners and take remedial actions where necessary to ensure that the sales targets are met.
- Develop and maintain close contacts with distributor accounts in the area of sales responsibilities to ensure the maintenance of long-term relationships and to ensure the development of the company’s leading position in the market.
- Monitor competitor activities in relation to distribution partners and ensure to develop appropriate responses towards competitors activities to any perceived threat to business.
- Explore potential and identify new potential partners to maximize the company’s business opportunities in the area of sales responsibilities
- Assist in the developing and implementing sales policies and business plans for distributor accounts in the area of sales responsibilities to ensure the distribution partners meet agreed sales targets in accordance with the company’s sales strategy
- Assist in developing and implementingdistributor and dealer evaluation system to enable tools for the appropriate selection of distribution partners & dealers, effective monitoring of their performance and the identification of improvements in their sales & marketing activities
- Assist in developing the new product launching plans for all relevant market to ensure the brand is developed and protected in the advertising programs
10.Adopt other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the company
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or other relevant disciplines;
- 2-3 years or above of sales experience within which at least 1 year in overseas sales area;
- Marketing & sales experience in baby/children product industry an absolute advantage;
- Detail minded, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good Team Player
- Good negotiation and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in PC skills;
- Good in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Age: below 40
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you