Our client is a globally operating Japanese IT consultancy firm. They are specialized in and provide a wide range of IT & Business services, including IT Management, Business Intelligence, Business Transformation, and Process Re-engineering, ERP/SAP, CRM, HCM, SCM, FMC, IoT, Digital Marketing, and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking an SAP Senior Consultant! Your background should be from the IT/Business/Consultancy field.
Based in Taiwan, headquartered in Tokyo and close collaboration with their China offices, the ideal candidate enjoys both working independently and in a team, is willing to learn, and speaks very good Chinese-Mandarin and good English. Any level of Japanese language skills would be a big plus but is not a must-have.
- Customer management
- Client meetings / Pre-sales duties
- SAP consultancy/advisory duties
- Project Management involvement
- Develop the Hong Kong market as a team - be part of shaping a high-quality team
- Maintain a close relationship with clients - attend client meetings, prepare proposals and deliver informative presentations
- Perform pre-sales duties, study and gather clients' prerequisite requirements before meetings to ensure what client needs
- Work on strategical topics with internal stakeholders
- Consult and deliver on projects
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5+ related work experience in an SAP-related consultancy position in a consultancy firm
- Prepare and support holding presentations for clients / pre-sales duties, and work with teammates on the project deliveries
- IT/Technical background
- Some SAP implementation experience is needed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high commitment to quality client service
- Very good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Self-initiator, good team-player and willingness to work under pressure
- Experience and confidence in dealing with customers
- Command of spoken and written English and fluent Chinese-Mandarin language skills; Japanese would be a big plus
- Experience in business process re-engineering, business transformation, digital transformation implementation is an advantage
- Work closely with sales teams and management in China and Japan
- Competitive basic monthly salary depending on your background & experience + Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Permanent, Taiwan-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.