ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a globally operating Japanese IT consultancy firm. They are specialized in and provide a wide range of IT & Business services, including IT Management, Business Intelligence, Business Transformation, and Process Re-engineering, ERP/SAP, CRM, HCM, SCM, FMC, IoT, Digital Marketing, and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking SAP Talents with some consultancy experience (candidates from Junior to Mid level are welcome to apply)! Ideally, you have completed the one or other SAP project deliveries/implementations, including client-facing experience. Your background is in the IT/Business/Consultancy field.
Based in Hong Kong, headquartered in Tokyo and close collaboration with their China offices, the ideal candidate enjoys both working independently and in a team, is willing to learn, and speaks very good Chinese (Cantonese AND Mandarin) and good English. Any level of Japanese language skills would be a big plus but is not a must-have.
- Customer management
- Client meetings / Pre-sales duties
- SAP consultancy/advisory duties
- Project Management involvement
- Develop the Hong Kong market as a team - be part of shaping a high-quality team
- Maintain a close relationship with clients - attend client meetings, prepare proposals and deliver informative presentations
- Perform pre-sales duties, study and gather clients' prerequisite requirements before meetings to ensure what client needs
- Work on strategical topics with internal stakeholders
- Attend meetings in Shenzhen to handle projects and work directly with the sales team
- Consult and deliver on projects
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2+ related work experience in an SAP-related consultancy position in a consultancy firm
- Prepare and support holding presentations for clients / pre-sales duties, and work with teammates on the project deliveries
- IT/Technical background
- Some SAP modules implementation experience is needed *especially for BASIS & FI/CO
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high commitment to quality client service
- Very good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Self-initiator, good team-player and willingness to work under pressure
- Experience and confidence in dealing with customers
- Command of spoken and written English and very good Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese) language skills; Japanese would be a big plus.
- Experience in business process re-engineering, business transformation, digital transformation implementation is an advantage
- Work closely with sales teams and management in China (Shenzhen and Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo)
- Willing to learn
- Competitive basic monthly salary depending on your background & experience + Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.