ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a globally operating Japanese IT consultancy firm. They are specialized in and provide a wide range of IT & Business services, including IT Management, Business Intelligence, Business Transformation, and Process Re-engineering, ERP/SAP, CRM, HCM, SCM, FMC, IoT, Digital Marketing, and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking an experienced SAP Consultant (5+ years) with project management skills who has done project deliveries/implementations, especially with a major focus on at least one of the following modules: FI / CO / SD / MM. You should have a background in the IT/Business/Consultancy field.
Based in Hong Kong, headquartered in Tokyo and close collaboration with their China offices, the ideal candidate can work independently and in a team, and speaks fluent English and Chinese (preferably both Mandarin and Cantonese). Japanese language skills would be a big plus but is not a must.
- Customer management
- Client meetings / Pre-sales duties
- SAP consultancy/advisory duties
- Project Management involvement
- Develop the Hong Kong market as a team - be part of shaping a high-quality team
- Maintain a close relationship with clients - attend client meetings, prepare proposals and deliver informative presentations
- Perform pre-sales duties, study and gather clients' prerequisite requirements before meetings to ensure what client needs
- Work on strategical topics with internal stakeholders
- Attend meetings in Shenzhen to handle projects and work directly with the sales team
- Consult and deliver on projects
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5+ related work experience in an SAP-related consultancy position in a consultancy firm
- Hold presentations for clients / pre-sales duties, and work with teammates on the project deliveries
- IT/Technical background
- SAP implementation experience
- Familiar with SAP integration designs; very good understanding of SAP (exposure on one of the SAP's modules MM / SD / FI / CO)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high commitment to quality client service
- Very good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Self-initiator, good team-player and willingness to work under pressure
- Experience and confidence in dealing with customers
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably both Mandarin and Cantonese); Japanese would be a big plus.
- Experience in business process re-engineering, business transformation, digital transformation implementation
- Work closely with sales teams and management in China (Shenzhen and Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo)
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.