ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the biggest banks in Asia.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking for a Korean speaking Risk & Management Officer based in their Hong Kong office. Working experience of 1-2yrs is preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply too.
- Confirming and monitoring credit exposure on the Bank level
- Monitoring, reporting all policy related to Risk Management Committee
- Reviewing daily and month-end valuations of securities portfolio
- Conducting regular examinations of risk assumed by the Bank and reporting regularly to Risk Management Committee
- Reviewing all risk portfolio which are considered to be high risk in the periods of particular market volatility, and reporting the result of the review to the management and Risk Management Committee
- Reviewing management information report and providing the results of review to Managing Director, Risk Management Committee and the parent bank
- Checking accuracy of the interest rate gap analysis report and liquidity analysis report on a monthly basis;
- Response for parent bank's request and support for strategy team head
- Fluent / strong language skills in KOREAN and ENGLISH
- Work experience around 1-2 years, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.