Our client is a SFC license corporation focusing on direct investment. They are looking for candidates to join them as a Risk Management Manager.
- Develop and implement of risk management policies, systems, solutions, and controls.
- Manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Identify, analyze and document the risks associated with a company’s business operations, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes.
- Act as a gatekeeper to monitor risks in business units and middle to back office sectors, mainly focus on credit risk, operational risk, market risk etc.
- Prepare periodic risk management reports/reviews and present to senior management
- Minimum of 5 years of legal experience in fund house, asset management or SFC license Corporation.
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Able to communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Available immediately is a plus
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Click "APPLY NOW" or directly to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.