Retail Operations Manager
Our client, an international luxury makeup retailer is urgently looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their group.
• Works closely with local 3PL warehouse on reporting and operational needs to establish that strong processes are in place.
• Ensure inbound shipments to counters and local 3PL warehouse are received physically and systematically in an accurate and timely manner.
• Responsible for stock count – Conduct monthly cycle counts to guarantee accuracy and timely execution with local teams.
• Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a weekly basis.
• Execute replenishment orders for local 3PL warehouse, counters/other business partners to maximize fill rates.
• Collect, record and submit front-line staff payroll, holidays, sick leave, commissions and incentives to be processed correctly and on time.
• Report new team hires and departures to HR
• Delivers accurate timely sales reports, staff productivity report, nationality report, and weekly new product sell-thru analysis; competitors’ performance ranking, and inventory levels.
• Manage monthly invoices with retail partners
• Maintain monthly calls with Sephora SEA to optimize stock levels
• Optimize inventory cost by forecasting needs, analyzing sales, and resolving inventory discrepancies.
• Manage the day to day of sales related functions including replenishment forecasting, new launches, special events, training, basic orders, collateral, testers, damages and returns, item set up and communication with retailers.
• Assist in the setup of any new counters
• Manage new merchandise updates for new launches and counter maintenance
• Manage staff gratis
• Regional responsibilities: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore & Malaysia
• 3-5 years experience in beauty industry
• Strong administrative skills are required
• Strong communication - written and verbal, and capable of working with cross-functional teams
• Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Ability to think and be proactive
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of ERP software systems preferably NetSuite
• Must prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.