<Urgent> Restaurant Manager - Famous Japanese Restaurant (Start-Up)
• Monitor and ensure smooth operations of the sections appointed.
• Maintain consistency in quality of food / beverage / service / cleanliness of sections appointed.
• Constantly obtain customer feedback to ensure satisfaction.
• Co-ordinate with the Chef in sections appointed on planning of promotions / menu planning / staff training.
• Manage staff issues including but not limited to staff hiring, transfers and promotions.
• Present the section P&L statement to management, if applicable.
• Implement appropriate and effective measures to improve control of costs / expenses / labour.
• Management experience in F&B or Retail industry
• Good communication skills in Cantonese, English, Mandarin
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com