Our client is a leading Chinese investment firm and now looking for a Principal & Responsible officer 6 to join their team.
- Implement or advise on takeovers, mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions, disposals, project financing, management buyouts, corporate restructurings, initial public offerings, rights issues, placements and other fund raising exercises
- Responsible for assessing, exploring and negotiating potential deals, executing corporate finance transactions, conducting due diligence, preparing pitch books and documentation
- Handle all coverage and/or execution related matters independently
- Degree holder in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or the related discipline
- Current holder or potential holder of SFC Type-6 RO ( Sponsor Principal )
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant management experience in financial institution or stock brokerage firm
- Proven record of M&A/IPO project experiences.
- Sound knowledge in Listing Rules, Takeover Codes, Company Law and other rules and regulations
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our client offers a competitive package with performance bonus. Please click apply now if you are interested.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.
Welcome to call Bruce Lam by +852 2585 6722 for more information.