Our Client is a listed Chinese asset management firm that is looking for RO4&9.
- Involved in applying SFC license, supervise and implement the Company's asset management business plan.
- Monitor, review and update daily operations & regulated activities in compliance with SFC
- Act as Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 4 & 9 regulated activities;
- Oversee the related business operations of the company and ensure the operations are complied with SFC regulations
- Provide support and assist to senior management on firm’s investment function
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or Business related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in asset management/private equity/ asset management/ investment management area
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer license of Type 4 & 9 or Type 9
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a MUST
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: Gordon.email@example.com AND CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you