- To provide research assistant support to the senior analyst on HK/China Financials.
- To support on financial modeling and update databases.
- To assist on writing brief write‐ups on results, breaking news.
- To assist on the invitation of Corporate Clients to Company events.
- To complete client requests with minimal supervision.
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, CFA/CPA qualification is a plus.
- 2 years relevant working experience in equity research field, focusing on HK/China Financials.
- Candidates with at least 2 years at Big 4 auditing firms or credit rating agencies will also be considered.
- A pleasant, detail‐oriented and self‐motivated team player who possesses good attitude and strong commitment to work.
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese).
- Proficient in Excel and other PC skills.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, Thank you.