Our client, an expanding Financial Services Information provider based in Hong Kong is looking for a potential candidate to join as an Research Analyst:
- Daily tracking of online news and conducting in-depth online research on private equity and venture capital deals
- Processing and inputting of deal information onto the databases in a timely manner. You will be required to seek out and collect Asian data primarily written in Japanese and accurately input this into our databases in English.
- Reviewing data from several sourcing channels curating the relevant facts
- Performing data quality assurance checks and occasionally collaborating with team in other offices to provide feedback on the quality of their output
- Occasionally corresponding with fund managers either by phone and email to obtain accurate information on their investments
- Occasionally performing statistical analysis using MS Excel and putting together reports for publications and client data requests
- Composing online profiles and occasionally provide input to reports and publications
- Native/Bilingual fluency in English and Japanese
- Education level - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent research abilities, being able to show persistence and a keen eye for detail to successfully gather valuable information.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in the alternative assets and/or finance industry
- Enjoy working with numerical data
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues, investigating and providing solutions to the problem
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Relevant work experience in a research-led environment is desirable (particularly experience working in a research capacity covering private equity / venture capital / M&A deals) but not essential.
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com