- Private banking RM/Team head
- Excellent career path in growing platform
- Bonus, medical plan, staff canteen facility, etc.
- Develop new accounts by proactively engaging with both internal and external business partners.
- Explore, identify and develop business prospects systematically.
- Create added value for both our clients and the Bank through actively identifying the clients’ needs, wants and preferences so as building a long-term trusting relationship.
- Mobilize the team to achieve agreed business targets and complete assigned tasks within specified time frames with high quality.
- Work on ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in private banking and/or wealth management business.
- Qualified and experienced under SFO to carry out Type 1 and 4 regulated activities and act as technical representative (agent) under Insurance Ordinance.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a good relationship with clients and team members.
- Solid leadership skills and results-driven.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including fluent Putonghua.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.