Our client (a Chinese Corporate banking) is looking for candidates to join as Relationship Manager, Institutional Banking (Non-bank FI).
- Coordinate with related internal divisions/ counterparties and external non-bank financial institutions
- Fulfil financial & non-financial KPI requirements
- Work together with other team members to achieve business and management targets effectively
- Solicit new business and deepen existing relationship with non-bank FI clients, focusing on the clients with China background
- Work closely with Head Office and Mainland branches for new business exploring
- Analyze, formulate, propose and execute financial solutions and client relationship management efficiently
- Monitor client portfolio and conduct credit risk analysis
- Contribute in new product development
- At least 5 years of experience within financial services industry in Hong Kong
- Degree holder in Finance/ Account or related discipline
- Good knowledge and understanding of credit analysis
- With good marketing and negotiation skills
- Familiar with all popular bank products, including bilateral loan, syndication loan, structured loan
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.