Our client is a Foreign Bank.
They are looking for candidates to join as a Relationship Manager, AVP - VP (China Corporate) to maintain existing PRC Clients.
- Maintain some largest SOE and POE (e.g. within Greater Bay Area)
- With strong cross-selling mindset within deposit, cash management, FX, DCM, IPO, as well as other lending products
- Draft credit proposal and submit it to relevant parties for approval
- Handle Account opening, operation of loans and deposits
- Handle ad hoc projects
- University graduate with qualifications in banking, finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' experience in relationship management of corporate banking clients
- Qualified under SFC for handling regulated activities Type 1 and 4
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.