Our client is a fast growing Foreign Banks. They are looking for a candidate to join as Relationship Manager (VP), Non-Bank FI, Financial Institutions Group. ***Budget HKD 65k - 70k
Relationship Manager Responsibilities
- To promote and maintain corporate banking business with Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs) client segment e.g. Funds, Asset Management, Governmental.
- Advantage if can bring in client portfolio.
- To achieve profit targets set by the Management, with the assigned customers portfolio,
- To explore and develop new business / products,
- To assist in handling credit applications / post -lending and other related works,
- To cross-sell products and services of the bank, etc
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' work experience as a relationship management / credit analyst with knowledge handling customers of non-bank / bank financial institutions
- Strong inter-personal, presentation and communications skills
- A good team player with the ability to work independently under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, and Chinese including Putonghua
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 2585 6731 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.