My clients are one top tier Japanese Bank & a fast growing Chinese bank. They are searching for an experienced RM to join as a Relationship Manager (Financial Institutions Department)
- Develop and maintain customer relationship with financial institutions with non-bank institutional clients(e.g. Fund House, asset management, securities)
- Explore new business opportunities and actively participate in the marketing and selling of bank’s financial products in the areas of lending, structured transactions, syndication, treasury, trade financing or other financial products
- Provide professional financial solutions and conduct client due diligence, credit analysis and prepare credit proposals
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ relationship management experience in institutional banking
- Strong credit analysis and risk management skills as well as ability to analyse and make sound judgments on complex financial information
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 9018 6232 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.