Our client is looking for Relationship Manager for Japanese Corporate Banking Department.
- Develop and expand the bank’s business relationships with the Japanese corporates in Hong Kong and Southern China
- Manage a portfolio of corporate customers to provide professional advices and total financial solutions
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities; promote and market different products including corporate syndicated loans, bilateral facilities and structured finance, etc
- Prepare credit application, report and analysis; work closely with credit control department and other internal and external departments to ensure smooth execution of transaction
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate majoring in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking sector
- Experience of handling Japanese clients
- Knowledge of corporate banking products and operations is a plus
- Customer-orientated approach with strong service mindset and ability to understand and capture customer needs
- Strong commitment to develop long term career in corporate banking field
- A team player with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese as well as Japanese
- Proficient in using PC and MS Office
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!