One of the worldwide payment solution corporations currently is looking for a senior products specialist to manage and develop the core products as well as to drive the growth of the firm in regional level. This role is suitable for high caliber payment solution specialist who would like to go to next level and manage the regional team development.
- Acts as a business owner for consumer and commercial products for APAC markets, managing the competitiveness of product platform offering and communicating such benefits to the salesforce and directly with issuers, where necessary, in the various markets.
- Works closely with local account teams in business review discussions, developing winning product and driving optimization of existing card portfolios in Asia Pacific by working closely with Regional Product Management and other cross-functional teams to provide relevant consumer insights and product best practices, maximizing the use of product platform assets and merchant alliances/partnerships to drive portfolio performance.
- Conducts regular competitive and market research, collates best practices and tracks product performance to provide insights and highlight market opportunities
- Engages in idea generation for product development, including concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling.
- Provides ongoing planning & reporting updates as part of product management.
- Bachelor Degree or above, sound track record in payment industries at least 6 years revelant experience with regional exposure.
- Excellent communication skills and able to cope with very fast paced enviornment.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills to manage multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin.
~For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856732.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.