Our Client, a global travel service provider , is now seeking for a high caliber individual for the position of Regional Finance Manager .
- Lead financial account team and credit control team in Hong Kong Regional Hub
- Monitor local accounts in other APAC offices and Shared Service Centre
- Responsible for reviewing the management account set up, mapping and related reports ; preparing yearly, monthly budget & forecast, financial business planning & analysis and cash flow forecast
- Set up, review and monitor internal control policy and procedures
- Ensure meeting legal & financial compliance, assess & mitigate potential business and financial risk
- Responsible for treasury and compliance issues, statutory filing, etc.
- Responsible for Administrative work and project management
- 8-10 years’ working experiences as a financial accountant, with at least 2 years in managerial level. Big 4 background is preferable.
- HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Familiar with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard), with due qualifications
- Familiar with HK and other Asian countries accounting and taxation would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of local VAT rules.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you