This position will have an active role in the projections, monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Focus on the Mainland China but based in HK.
Finance Role 70%
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with stakeholders to drive commercial excellence for sustainable and profitable growth
- Support and partner with cross-function units on key business initiatives and projects at the local and regional level
- Gather and analyze data, build statistical models and translate quantitative insights into strategic recommendations
- Extensive financial analysis and modelling to support new business opportunities in the region
- Conduct commercial and financial reviews; provide advice and assurance to the management on key strategic decisions and reduce financial and operational risks
- Present actionable findings to leadership team on decision making
- Assist in the budget & reforecast and cashflow forecast process
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
HR Role 20%
- Manage payroll and HR related matters
Admin Role 10%
- Provide administrative support as requested
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- 6 years of related work experience in financial or business analysis, with minimum 3-year solid experience gained from Mainland China business (ecommerce, retail, wholesale, cross-border)
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge of Mainland China
- Experience in payroll process and HR support
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with good business acumen
- Experience in multi-national working environment
- Business oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good multi-tasker
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and Korean is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.