In 1975, JAC Recruitment became the first Japanese recruitment agency to commence business in the UK. Since then, the company has subsequently opened offices in Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Korea, Hong Kong and Vietnam to become a truly International Recruitment Agency whilst still maintaining important strong local foundations in each of our operations.
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant/Associate Consultant who is willing to work in our professional, fun and high performing environment.
- Introduce company services to clients through warm and cold calling, particularly Japanese clients
- Review job applicants' CVs, arrange meetings with both, clients and candidates;
- Search for suitable candidates using various resources
- Interview candidates and manage the client / candidate process from interview arrangements to offer stage and beyond
- N2 or equivalent level of Japanese language skills
- No work experience required but must be willing to learn and be interested in the recruitment business
- Interested in meeting clients and candidates (both local and Japanese)
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Interested parties please send your CV and your expected salary to hideaki.tohara @jac-recruitment.com and CC jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com