- Review job applicants' CVs, arrange meetings with both, clients and candidates.
- Search for suitable candidates using various resources
- Interview candidates and manage the client / candidate process from interview arrangements to offer stage and beyond
- Independently handle the full recruitment process after training, from understanding the clients' hiring needs, assessing and identifying the right candidates, presenting candidates to meet clients' job requirement.
- Business development duties, including prospecting via traditional cold calling and warm calling to potential banking candidate / client
- Work towards set sales target and seek to advance to next level with passion
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 1-3 years of working experience preferably in sales
- Excellent command and verbal skills in both English and Chinese is required.
- Business level Japanese is also required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to learn and ambitious
- Able to work individually but also a good team player at the same time
- Able to work under pressure and meet KPIs
- Sales oriented
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.