Lead the team and the team’s origination, structuring and syndication capabilities and develop the syndication investor base.
- Identify and engage prospective issuers and investors in new channels. Establish strong relationships with existing and prospective clients (issuers & investors).
- Manage a team in debt origination and syndication, distressed debt and assets and special situations funding across the Greater China region.
- Handle real estate investments and financing projects including asset acquisition and secured lending within the Greater China region from pre-investment analysis, due diligence, execution and post-investment monitoring and exit management.
- Lead the team to evaluate and execute complex transactions crossing multiple product lines.
- Responsible and accountable for risk throughout the area. Operate within Company’s risk and credit parameters; identify, assess, manage, monitor, and report risk of all types.
- Gather market intelligence of real estate sector, to embrace, anticipate and react accordingly to market dynamics.
- Work on establishment of a credit fund.
- Entrepreneurial role, broad mandate.
- Degree holder or above, preferably with a major in finance, real estate, accounting or economics.
- 8+ years' relevant experience in real estate investment, fund investment and/or asset management.
- Well versed in relevant regulations and understanding of Greater China.
- Excellent communication in Chinese and English.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.