Lead the team and the team’s origination, structuring and syndication capabilities and develop the syndication investor base.
· Identify and engage prospective issuers and investors in new channels. Establish strong relationships with existing and prospective clients (issuers & investors).
· Manage a team in debt origination and syndication, distressed debt and assets and special situations funding across the Greater China region.
· Handle real estate investments and financing projects including asset acquisition and secured lending within the Greater China region from pre-investment analysis, due diligence, execution and post-investment monitoring and exit management.
· Lead the team to evaluate and execute complex transactions crossing multiple product lines.
· Responsible and accountable for risk throughout the area. Operate within Company’s risk and credit parameters; identify, assess, manage, monitor, and report risk of all types.
· Gather market intelligence of real estate sector, to embrace, anticipate and react accordingly to market dynamics.
· Work on establishment of a credit fund.
· Entrepreneurial role, broad mandate
· Degree holder or above, preferably with a major in finance, real estate, accounting or economics
· 8+ years' relevant experience in real estate investment, fund investment and/or asset management
· Well versed in relevant regulations and understanding of Greater China.
· Excellent communication in Chinese and English
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND CC email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you