Our client is a leading international bank, their Investment Banking Division builds and maintains close relationships with corporations and governments around the world in order to provide both traditional and innovative financing solutions that meet their individual strategic and financial needs.
The main responsibilities of this role is for corporate finance transactions including mergers, acquisitions, equity and debt financing. Moreover, assisting business development is required that candidate need to interact directly with senior-level financial and strategic decision-makers from large enterprise to SME.
Candidate with experience in real estate sector in investment bank is ideal but candidate from General Industry Group or China team of IBD would also be considered.
- Have at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in the investment banking industry
- Equipped with sound investment and financial market knowledge, rules and regulations of capital markets of Hong Kong and PRC market
- Good analytical, numeric, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Asian market experience is a MUST
- Fluency in Mandarin, and English is a MUST
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com(Atten : Jeannie) and firstname.lastname@example.org