Exciting role to be a project manager of the company's RPA projects as well as to assume overall technical supports to the firm’s IT related issues, reporting directly to the Head of the Operation Department/Company CEO in an international financial institution.
- Handles planning, designing, developing, testing and coaching of RPA Project
- Provide technical supports on hardware, software, networking & system enhancement and maintenance services
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve computer, server and network issues
- Participate in implementing security policy building and execution
- Participate in all system-related projects
- Liaise with other departments, headquarter and other companies
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in computer or services support
- Strong knowledge in programming language for RPA application and hands on RPA project management experience, experienced in UiPath is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Windows Server and application, SQL, MS Office and various commonly used PC hardware/software
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Japanese is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and attend to ad hoc service requirements
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in non-business days occasionally
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.