My client is a well-established data analytics company that specialize in providing direct marketing solutions to sizable and international companies. They are now seeking for a Python Architect to deliver software and services to clients and product managers.
- Minimum 15 days of Leave including Birthday Leave
- Flexible Working Hours, Home Office Option
- Facilities include Swimming Pool, Gym & Yoga Room
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Continuously deliver rapid and consistent software and services that delight and engage our customers in tight collaboration with product managers, clients, and other members of the team
- Actively participate and contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including: brainstorm, architecture, design and technical tradeoffs and prioritization, implementation, quality assurance, and delivery for features slated for our platform, and new applications.
- Improve our development processes and code quality through continued execution
- Thrive on taking initiative and ownership to help the team cross the finish line on each and every project
- Education: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech /MS/Msc/BCA/Bsc
- Related work experience: 8+ Years
- Expert in Python; familiar with concurrency in Python
- Track record of architecting and delivering highly available back end systems for large-scale consumer experiences
- Proficient with git or similar source control system; and Experienced with git-based development workflows
- Ability to design and consume well-tailored REST - style HTTP APIs
- Experience working in development teams with code reviews and varying levels of seniority
- Thrives in agile environments but also understands the balance in coding discipline required for large scale, high quality end consumer apps
- Experience both in jumping in to an existing architecture, and starting projects from scratch
- Proven ability to take initiative and dive in to areas of new technology
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning, analyzing technology tradeoffs, and shipping product
- Experience with automating key parts of engineering process including deployment and QA is preferred.
- With team spirit, and can independently solve technical problems common project
- Quick thinking, learning ability, technical vision, a strong sense of innovation, new technologies sensitive and willing to work to explore and research new technology
- Good command in reading and written English. Fluent in spoken English & Mandarin is a plus
- Able to work under pressure & tight schedule
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume directly in here or via email including.
1)Current/Last and expected salary
3)Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Wallace Wong to provide your CV or if you have any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com)
Phone: +852 2585-6728
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.