Our client( Japanese F&B Company) is seeking Japanese Speaking Purchasing Manager in Hong Kong.
- Oversee all activities in raw materials purchasing activities planning and implementation, namely budgeting, materials sourcing, price and terms negotiation, etc.
- Prepare and control expenses within annual purchasing budget for all materials by implementing price review programs focused on key raw materials.
- Assist R&D in cost reduction issue by presenting cost analysis and purchase reports on key commodities on monthly or quarterly or ad hoc basis.
- Lead significant negotiation with suppliers of key materials as per corporate requirements and constraints
- Work closely with internal interfaces in sourcing and qualifying new materials and new vendors.
- Review existing purchasing procedures and related documents for improving processes efficiency and effectiveness.
- 5 years relevant experience of which at least 2 years at managerial level. Experience in china sourcing market and food industry is preferred.
- English, Chinese and Mandarin. Conversational level in Japanese (N2-N3) is preferred.
- Familiar with ERP system operation such as NAVISION for data analysis and report preparations.
- Knowledge in food regulations and ISO series is an advantage.
- Occasional business trip is required when necessary.
- Immediate available is highly welcome
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.