ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is in the Information Service industry operating in multiple countries offering business activities, such as consulting services, custom system development, sales & support of software developed in-house, sales & support of software provided by domestic and overseas vendors, outsourcing, operation & maintenance services, IT equipment sales and others.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking an experienced IT experienced, stable and mature Project Manager / System Analyst with good communication and analytical skills with solid experience and know-how in the banking industry and banking/finance projects, preferably in HKMA Regulatory Reporting or Anti Money Laundry.
To be shortlisted for this role, you will need to be able to speak fluent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin; Japanese language skills are a plus.
- Assist in pre-sales and conduct demos
- Gather user-requirements
- Prepare functional and technical specifications
- Manage stakeholders
- Manage projects and team
- Prepare project documents
- Conduct testing to ensure product and service quality
- Provide training to users
- Provide consulting service and support to users as needed
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- Solid experience and know-how in the banking industry or taking up banking/finance projects are necessary
- Experience in HKMA Regulatory Reporting or AML is a plus
- Experiences in web development, .Net framework, MSSQL, and Oracle
- Experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicating with different stakeholders and designing solutions
- Mature and possess strong technical skills
- Good command of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin. Japanese is an advantage
- Can work independently, self-motivated and strong problem-solving skills
- Good analytical, communication and documentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill and service attitude
- Stable working experience in vendor or system integrators is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Permanent/Full-time position, HK-based
- 30K-41K basic monthly salary (depending on overall fit, skills & experience)
- Double-pay + twice per year performance bonus
- 5-day week
- Medical/Dental insurance, AL days, paid sick leave, annual check-up, additional allowances
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.