Our client, one of the leading apparel manufacturers is looking for a Project Manager (Station in Vietnam) to join their company.
- Provides Project Management experience to support Senior peers to execute projects in region as per planning and construction activities for newly develop projects and renovation works, from concept stage through project completion
- Ensures compliance with policy objectives and evaluates performance against project and program goals.
- Acting as ambassador to collaborates with governmental agencies and selected consultants and contractors.
- Determine risks and critical paths for executing projects based on the established deadlines from users, this implies to various phases.
- Responsible for onsite communication between all parties to ensure project delivery.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of construction projects, ensuring its productivity and that it complies with building and safety codes
- Ensure that issues that may arise during executing a project, including weather condition or other emergencies, that may pose a delay in the project completion, are resolved
- Manage a group of workers; allocates tasks to relevant personnel and recruit a team when the need arises
- Set benchmarks for effective monitoring of construction progress. This will help ascertain whether there is a lapse in the process and if any it will be quickly resolved
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Project Manager on new building or Industrial projects
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills, with Southeast Asia project management experience, is an advantage.
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities