Our client, a financial printing division of the world’s largest printing group based in Hong Kong is looking to hire a Project Manager
As Senior Associate, Project Management, you would be required:
- Hands on project management work for Hong Kong companies, specifically in Capital Markets and Compliance related products (Initial Public Offering “IPO” and post-IPO products).
- Able to provide experience, professional advice and mentoring for team members.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Working closely with internal and external parties to complete day-to-day tasks within the scope of execution and completion of project related activities.
- Helping to build stronger communication between various departments and across different levels within the organization.
- Be an leader and act as a role model for others by setting a high professional standards and maintaining an open-mindedness and willingness to try new approaches to tasks and objectives.
- Demonstrate a professional, assertive, communicative, empathetic, flexible and open working attitude.
- Be discreet on matters of security and confidentiality and understand the need and importance of maintaining document integrity.
Your Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Managing all parts of the project from inception to completion with zero defects.
- Ensuring that deliverables are made on a timely basis.
- Must be personable, able to interact with clients over the phone, in person and via email.
- Used to working long hours and shift work. (roster can be accommodated based on candidate request flexibly)
- More than 2 years of Customer Service, Account Manager or Project Management experience
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese in written and verbal communication
- Computer Skills: MS Office
- Working experience in Financial Printing or Printing industry would be a big plus
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.