Our client is one of the largest ICT providers in the world with employees worldwide. It's a professional consulting company, with a Card & Payments division of over 1,000 employees, and millions of payment systems transactions per month. Their global payment hub headquarters in Hong Kong, which is responsible for spearheading and expanding the payment service provider and acquiring services worldwide to their premium client base which represents over 10,000 enterprise-class clients and 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Project Design Lead, you will be responsible for designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for web and mobile platforms.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of web applications on desktop and mobile devices.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Assist the product team to design user interactions if needed.
- Work with the design team to design and develop APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in frontend CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or AntDesign.
- Fluent English and Cantonese.
Compensation & Benefits
- Permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- 45K basic monthly salary
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.