Our client, an International Financial Printing Service Provider is seeking for a Project Coordinator/Customer Service.
Working in Central Area with good opportunity for career progress.
- Day-to-day hands on project management work for Hong Kong companies, specifically in Capital Markets and Compliance related products (Initial Public Offering “IPO” and post-IPO products).
- Able to provide experience, professional advice and mentorship forteam members.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment with often competing priorities.
- Working closely with internal and external parties to complete day-to-day tasks within the scope of execution and completion of project related activities.
- Helping to foster stronger communication between various departments and across different levels within the organization.
- Be an agent of change and act as a role model for others by setting a high professional standards and maintaining an open-mindedness and willingness to try new approaches to tasks and objectives.
- Demonstrate a highly professional, assertive, communicative, empathetic, flexible and open working attitude.
- Be discreet on matters of security and confidentiality and understand the need and importance of maintaining document integrity.
- More than 2 years of Customer Service, Account Manager or Project Management experience
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese in written and verbal communication
- Computer Skills: MS Office
- Working experience in Financial Printing or Printing industry would be a big plus
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com