To be successful in the role, it is essential that you can demonstrate that you have experiences and technical knowledge in:
- Proven and effective travel industry management experience (Minimum 5 years)
- Excellent interpersonal / communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Able to prioritize key actions to achieve goals and is a self-starter with high accuracy
- Demonstrated success in making tough decisions and taking risks
- Ability to implement performance driven strategy on product quality, operation initiatives and cost management
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power point
- Minimum bachelor’s degree educational background
- Passion for the North American travelers
- Proven business relationship and negotiation skill
- Managing our day-to-day program operations to achieve quality goals and deliver an excellent travel experience for our travelers
- Hiring/Training/Scheduling/Coaching/Managing Performance of a team of Trip Leaders to meet company’s guidelines to achieve excellence goals. These Trip Leaders are what makes the difference to the experience of our passengers and sets us apart from our competition.
- Creating a strong high performing Trip Leader team that exemplifies the company’s culture and values and team spirit
- Ability to drive performance in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Effectively participating with travelers on site to support Trip Leaders and obtain live feedback from passengers
- Creating & maintaining strong relationships with our local business partners.
- Doing all the administration work necessary in relation to the program services operations for the program. This includes the careful checking of each “trip packet” (the budget that each program director oversees).
- Emergency support and driving resolutions of operations/customer issues
- Working alongside the team to reach goals and achieve excellence targets from our passenger surveys.
- Regular “Ride Along” participation: Involves joining a group on the ship or land portion of a tour to monitor & help our Trip Leaders be the best they can be for our passengers.
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org