Our client is a leading Hedge fund globally. They are looking for a Professional Development Program Manager in Tokyo, report to the team director in HK.
The Professional Development team focuses on developing the skills of our investment professionals to drive superior alpha generation and enhance team investment process. Their initiatives encompass analyzing stock pitches and investment/trading ideas, consolidating and sharing best practices, training the analyst and PM population and sharing their analyses and data with partners across the firm to drive performance on their long/short teams.
- Superior analytical skills; min 5-8 years of equities markets experience
- Open to consider an experienced of sellside equity research, Hedge fund, FoFs, capital introduction
- Having a strong passion on this role, development / training / coaching for the Analysts / PMs
- Ability to run projects end to end, exercising strong decision-making capabilities while executing and building on the team’s vision
- Excellent technical skills – Excel/Bloomberg, presentation-building, database analytics
- Social aptitude – ability to build relationships across the investment platform
- Fluent in Japanese, Good written & spoken English
If you are interested, Please send CV to
email@example.com(Atten : Ted) and firstname.lastname@example.org