Urgent - Production management (Japanese Printing Company)
Our Client, a Japanese Printing Company, is now seeking for Production management.
As a in charge of orders from Toppan-related companies, production management and quality assurance of products and services. - Receive orders from customers (Bigining of Toppan-related companies in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia).
*The contents of the order are assumed to include components for IC cards, holograms, trial, and evaluation.
- Compile the specifications and select a supplier (Toppan's overseas sales, factories and partner companies).
- Negotiate with suppliers about prices, delivery dates, quality and provide feedback to customers.
- Manage from product production to delivery. Check the quality as necessary.
- Work experience in the card manufacturing industry or printing industry
- Fluent in both spoken & written English and Chinese, Japanese is advantage
- Experience in production management and quality assurance in card manufacturing or printing
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you