- Wealth Management Product Manager
- Excellent knowledge in wealth management products
- Performance Bonus, medical plan, insurance plan
- Perform market research and product demand writing responsibilities and be able to combine research conditions to propose personal banking products that meet customer needs and have a certain leading edge in the industry.
- Perform product analysis and evaluation and release responsibilities, be familiar with the the wealth management products workflow, and be able to provide high-quality product pricing, evaluation, and analysis reports.
- Perform product promotion and planning, be able to write product promotion plans and organize promotion and implementation.
- Conduct product training and be able to complete product-related training, and coordinate with account managers to perform the products optimization by carrying out marketing work, and effectively achieve performance indicators.
- Other related tasks assigned by the department.
- Degree holders, with minimum 5 years of private banking/wealth management business related experience, and candidates with more than 2 years of background in Hong Kong-funded banks are preferred.
- Investment Product Development in private banking sector.
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels.
- Licensed by SFC for regulated activities, Type 1 and Type 4.
- Good interpersonal skills and active cooperation consciousness, good teamwork spirit.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English skills, including fluent Mandarin, and good communication skills.
- Good at PPT and H5 production are preferred.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.