Our client, a Fintech firm based in Hong Kong is rapidly expanding their business and is currently looking for potential candidates to join the firm as a Product Development Manager:
- Reporting to the CEO. You will be working independently to partner & engage with payment technology services provider to develop digital asset payment products.
- Identifying opportunities and strategizing product requirements, features and revenue model.
- Building a product roadmap and fully accountable for overall product P&L.
- Responsible for product UI, UX and project management.
- Working with external stakeholders & internal technology team on product delivery.
- Identifying key market segments and conducting market research for the payment product.
- Supporting sales team for customer acquisition and onboarding
- Closely working with internal marketing team on product promotion strategy.
- Bachelor degree or above with around 5 years of relevant experience
- Having relevant industry connection is an advantage.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding and familiarity with card / mobile payment product development.
- Ability to communicate with a team of senior functional experts
- Ability to translate market needs to business requirements and technical assessments
- Proven capability to build strong relationships and negotiate with senior "C" level decision makers
- Creative, passionate, self-driven and adaptive to work in a fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.